Join the UK’s most successful car-sharing scheme
Milton Keynes Council Car Share is a parking permit for Central Milton Keynes employees who share a journey to work.
Join the permit scheme for just £130 a year per person to receive the following benefits:
- Free parking in all standard rate spaces and over 350 reserved cars share bays in prime locations. Please see our Central Milton Keynes parking map for examples our ample central standard (purple) bays.
- Reduced fuel bills and wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Company on your journey to work.
- Less cars and less congestion mean better journey times.
- Reduced CO2 emissions and greener travel, better for the environment.
How to join the CMK car share scheme
A lead applicant must be nominated to submit one application form and the payments on behalf of each member. After eligibility checks have been completed, the parking permit transferable between all approved vehicle registration marks will be sent to the lead applicant. It is the keeper’s responsibility to ensure this permit is visibly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle that is parking for free on any given day.